HistoryViewLinks to this page 2013 January 24 | 01:39 pm

OSLC Change Management January 24, 2013

Previous Meeting

Meeting logistics

Included in Meeting agendas and minutes


Next meeting:

  • January 31, 2013


Steve proposed we look at separate RDF types for change requests. The workgroup agreed this makes sense. Current plan is to use the oslc_cm:usages identifiers as a starting point and to review the OSLC-CM ChangeRequest spreadsheet to see what providers support.

Action Item: Sam or Steve will send a proposal to the mailing list to start discussion and put it on next week’s agenda.

Brian has taken the action item to update the Requirements Change Request scenario for 3.0. Sam will talk to Lee about migrating the wiki over to the new format to update.


Sam, Steve, Bryan, Brian