This scenario will focus on how task tracking tools can determine progress from a change request resource
- A change management (CM) repository exists.
- A change request type exists
- That change request has properties for task tracking purposes
- The Change Request record
(Step 1) Planning tool links in change requests to track
(Step 2) CM tool, change request is worked: progress indicated
- Including % complete, number of total sub tasks and of those how many have been completed
(Step 3) Planning tool gets progress from linked change requests
- Do a partial fetch of change request, with tracking properties
Notes and Todos
- How do plans play into this?