OSLC Core Meeting July 17, 2013
Starting 30 minutes later at 12:30 ET
Included in Meetings
Agenda / Minutes
Review Minutes from June 12
OSLC @ OASIS Updates
- Core TC to be first to transition
- Currently starting to scope, draft charter and recruit participants
- Planning to start Core TC in October
TRS 2.0 Spec update
OSLC Core V2 Issues - Outstanding issues and proposed updates
- TRS-5 Proposal to update occurs to exactly-one for trs:change and for trs:base’s range to be ldp:Container - SteveSpeicher / VivekGarg
- No issues with proposal, Steve to incorporate chanages.
Deprecating redundant predicates
- Steve recapped email, no further discussion
V3 Spec Drafting - Specification 3.0
- July 31 - 3.0 development
**Ended early due to light attendance and topics***
Attendees: SteveSpeicher (chair), PaulSlauenwhite, JimConallen, SamPadgett
Regrets: NickCrossley, DavidBrauneis, CharlesRankin, ArthurRyman
Possible Attendees: SteveSpeicher (chair), MichaelFiedler, EdGentry, StevePitschke, DevangParikh, PaulMcMahan, JohnArwe, PaulSlauenwhite, NickCrossley, SamPadgett, SheehanAnderson, SuzetteSamoojh, DonCronin, JimConallen, IanGreen, GrayBachelor, NicholasKruk, DavidHoney, ChristopherLazzaro, SofiaYeung, RainerErsch, AndyBerner, CharlesRankin, MikeLoeffler, ArthurRyman, JulianneBielski, RobertElves, TuanDang
Open / future topics:
EdGentry suggested topic: Pickers: with preferred or restricted link types, limiting what can be selected or linked to resource type. SteveS suggests submitting the scenario + some details to either RM (or other appropriate WG) or Core to seed the discussion.
NickC suggested topic: need to extend the OSLC pickers (and other areas possibly like query) to allow a [configuration] context to be passed, so the provider can show the versions/variants of the resources in that context, and so the resulting link preserves that context.