[oslc-core] oslc:modifiedBy changes are live

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 17 10:39:56 EDT 2013

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCoreSpecAppendixA?sortcol=table;up=#OSLC_Properties
for text
http://open-services.net/wiki/core/CoreVocabulary/#modifiedBy for
vocabulary

I noticed that the generation step (HTML from RDFS) of the original
(before these changes) files was out of step, so I synched them.  It
looked as if some changes were made in the HTML and not propagated to the
RDFS.
I also updated the vocabulary.xsl file so core's seealso/rdf:Description
no longer generates <li></li>... since it's potentially skipping an
intended link, it now puts out an warning message in that case.