OSLC Change Management May 9, 2013
Included in Meeting agendas and minutes
Recurring agenda items:
- Community & Implementation updates
- Specification Issues
Main agenda items:
OSLC CM 3.0 Draft Specification
Assigned scenario owners:
Assigned specification owners
- On May 1, Oasis board did approve the creation of the OSLC member section.
- Steve: Updated the attachments draft with the latest thinking and to bring in alignment with the Linked Data Platform, currently linked from the OSLC-CM 3.0 draft spec.
- Next steps: Use one of the Lyo reference implementations (CM sample or Bugzilla) to validate the attachments proposal.
- Should we annotate the 2.0 spec to say what sections or properties have issues?
- TODO: We should try to discourage the use of dcterms:type in 2.0 providers (see 2.0 spec issues).
- As written, the ReviewTask does not really describe a requirements change request.
- TODO: Link to appropriate scenarios from types draft.
- TODO: Update OSLC Change Request spreadsheet for type changes.
Open Items: Prototype OSLC-CM 3.0? (Lyo?)
Sam, Steve, Brian Steele, Bryan Hogan