index / Automation Meetings / This page
Time: 11:00AM Eastern US (Currently 4pm UTC)
- Main agenda items:
- Review 30 Jan minutes
- Specification issues
- Automation 2.1 discussion
- “Action resources” - getting it finished
- See “actions from previous meetings” below
- Enabling DevOps implementations with minimal barriers to entry - Lin Ju
- “Availability” update?
- Workgroup business
- OASIS Automation TC launch
- Next meeting 20th Feb
- Items for later phases/meetings:
- Action resources 2.0 - Best practice for inline/referenced resources (or a combination)?
- Vocab document 2.1 update - New rdf:type URI for template creation dialogs
Actions from previous meetings
- JA to start write-up of template usage, and http body from representation, and issue-8, and “identification” -> “recognition”. (No other core actions work comes to mind).
- MP to work on Auto Actions spec/changes
- John - To talk to people in Tivoli for SM about interest in Availability spec.
- Umberto - Update template dialog draft 2.1 spec to reflect that standard operation is to treat the template as text (or bytes). If the consumer changes anything they have to know what they are doing. (Also add a comment that we expect the template to be POSTed to a creation factory - this currently isn’t mentioned). See 9 Jan minutes.
- Martin - Draft spec for linking template dialogs to creation factories (and other bindings). See 9 Jan minutes.