index / Automation Meetings / This page
Time: 11:00AM Eastern US (Currently 3pm UTC)
- Main agenda items:
- Review 12 Dec minutes
- Specification issues
- Automation 2.1
- We have run out of time for convergence in December - do we aim for end of Jan, or end of 1Q?
- “Action resources”
- Workgroup business
- Meetings suspended over holidays until 9th Jan (unless there is lots of interest in a meeting on 2nd Jan)
- Items for later phases/meetings:
- Action resources 2.0 - Best practice for inline/referenced resources (or a combination)?
- Vocab document 2.1 update - New oslc:usage URI for template creation dialogs
Actions from previous meetings
- Action Resources 2.0
- remove requirements (on Actions from Automation) from auto page - duplicated in Core Actions scenarios page - MP/JA
- Generic consumer cases are not on scenarios page. - MP
- Flesh out separation of interaction pattern from restrictions - MP
- UI scenarios
- Action resources dialog scenarios: Email doesn’t say “resource not available” for scenario C, it says “action that’s not available” - MP to move to wiki and correct (and email out)
Attending: Steve, John, Martin, Umberto
- Minutes. no objections raised.
- Meeting on 28th wasn’t held.
- MP to link to today from meetings page
- #7 no objections to John’s proposal. JA: make change
- Convergence target: end of 1Q14
- Actions specification
- Martin still rewriting.
- Action implementation could be “Action binding”.
- Implementation profile could be “profile” or “specification profile”.
- Definition of word “provider”. Needs further consideration.
- Three distinct things: RDF representation (document), server who servers them, server that they refer to.