index / Automation Meetings / This page
Time: 11:00AM Eastern US (Currently 3pm UTC)
- Main agenda items:
- Review 21 Nov minutes
- Specification issues
- If we get time: Automation 2.1
- “Actions” interaction patterns
- Workgroup business
- Next Meeting on 28th November is Europe only due to Thanksgiving in US (likely focused on Availability work)
- Items for later phases/meetings:
- Actions 2.0 - Best practice for inline/referenced resources (or a combination)?
- Vocab document 2.1 update - New oslc:usage URI for template creation dialogs
Actions from last meeting not covered by agenda
All covered in agenda
Actions carried over/not yet due:
- Actions 2.0
- remove requirements (on Actions from Automation) from auto page - duplicated in Core Actions scenarios page - MP/JA
- Generic consumer cases are not on scenarios page. - MP
- Flesh out separation of interaction pattern from restrictions - MP
- Actions: UI scenarios
- Actions dialog scenarios: Email doesn’t say “resource not available” for scenario C, it says “action that’s not available” - MP to move to wiki and correct (and email out)
Attending: Martin, Tim, John A, Juergen, Steve S
- Nothing ready to discuss about Availability - will discuss this in the new year.
- Discusses interaction patterns and their relation to implementation profiles.
- MP to send changes to Actions spec out to WG.
- MP to write up scenario about dialog for later execution/dialog for later teardown.
- SS may propose a simpler alternative.
- Intend to meet 19th Dec. Then break for 2 weeks.