Requirements Organization & Hierarchies
Requirements are frequently organized into hierarchies. In DOORS, for example, these hierarchies are called “modules”.
Of course things other than requirements are organized into hierarchies, so the topic is really “resource hierarchies”.
There can be multiple ways of organizing the same resources. See RmApplicationViewConcepts.
- How can we make progress in RM whilst recognising that there is a generic pattern?
- Is structure decoupled from content?
- Container or collection semantics (this topic discussed on the LDP mailing list).
- Small updates to large structures (interaction model and performance)
- TRS performance (related to performance, above)