Views/Viewpoints in applications
- DOORS has DOORSViews.
- Design Manager has viewpoints.
- Rhapsody does/does not have viewy things.
- DOORS Next Generation has views DOORSNextGenViews.
(See Views and Viewpoints in UPDM and SysML)
- A view can only own elementimport, packageimport, comment, and constraintelements.
- The view is constructed in accordance with the methods and languages that are specified as part of the viewpoint. SysML does not define the specific methods. The precise semantics of this constraint is a semantic variation point.