- Go through Actions List
- Continue through the IntegrationScenario SimulinkToCode from the Brake-by-wire example
- Can/Shall we proceed? See Jad note from the last meeting (Look for “Jad Notes for 20130919 meeting” in the wiki page above)
- New integration scenarios. See the ES forum
During the meeting, we focused on how we should proceed with developing our ES integration scenarios.
This issue is raised based on:
The suggestion put forward by jad is as follows (duplicated from the ES forum):
Now that we have a few more cases to deal with (We started with Brake-By-Wire Use Case), I wonder if we should now systematically analyze all cases, in order to get extract some general patterns & needs - and prioritize among them.
Is this what the page/template at Engineering Activities Matrix was intended for?
Nils: Agree that we should generalize first. Maybe can try to find a real case from Ericsson.
Nils: We can also look at Polarsys for more cases.
Frederic: He can also try to extract cases from the MBAT & Crystal EU projects.
How to proceed?
- Nils: He has little resources to put in 2013. Hopefully it gets better in 2014, once the ICT Labs project is started.
- Jad: He can put some (but limited efforts) in 2013, until the project starts in 2014. How best to use this effort until then?
- Frederic: He can contribute if it can help his active projects. Maybe just work on lobbying so that their cases are made public early?
Jad will work offline to analyse the 5 available use cases, trying to find common patterns, and filling in the table under Engineering Activities Matrix. Jad can present his progress in the group meeting, for further discussions.
- Action: Jad create wiki page listing the cases to analyse.
- Action: Jad reduce meeting to once every 4 weeks. Update calendar invitation & wiki pages
- Action: Jad finds a better telco solution
- Action: Jad advertise the IOS conference on the ES forum. Check if we should put it on the OSLC forum of other workgroups?
- Action: Jad prepares an OSLC ES poster for the IOS conference.
Nils Kronqvist, Frederic Loiret, Jad El-khoury