- Go through Actions List
- go through the Brake-by-wire example
- Presented the the Brake-by-wire document
- discussed how we are to work with such documents during our telcos.
- We need to prepare offline, and discuss prepared scenarios during the telco.
- Action: All read through it, and comment directly in the pdf. (identify scenarios, etc.)
- Action: Jad shares file on dropbox so that we have comments in the same file.
- document seems to be a good source of scenarios.
- Discussed in detail (as an example) a workflow (page 48) that deals with import/export of models.
- Discussed how OSLC can (& if) support import/export.
- Steve: Import/export is not a primary scednario OSLC deals with.
- then maybe this is a key scenario/case we need to further work on to see how to deal with such an ES need.
- Action: Jad checks with Volvo how much of the workflows in section 5 are actually implemented?
Steve K Speicher, Nils Kronqvist, Jad El-khoury