OSLC Communications User Group May 9, 2017
Community Revamp (Brian)
- Community Updates (Kalena)
- Payment of Current OSLC Community Site (Kalena) - Kalena will request that the StC take over payment for the current community site at the next StC meeting on May 18th.
OSLC Member Spending Section (Mark)
- Discuss Proposed Contribution to Community Management (Axel and Mark) - The costs for Koneksys to support Brian is at least $2500/month.
OSLC Community Update - Proposed agenda topics:
- OSLC Specification Status
- Extending our OSLC community to new areas - Concept of Integrated Lifecycle Management, reaching out to IIC, IoT or XCode initiatives
- 10 Year Anniversary - How do we want to celebrate or highlight this anniversary?
- Call to Action for community members
- OSLC Open Source Options?
Datasheet Update (Kalena) - Kalena will reach out to Jane to see if we have the source of the document. Kalena will also work on the updates Rainer and Mark submitted.
2017 Events - Are there any others we should have a presence?
- ICE 2017 (Kalena)
- IIC (Bill)
- Promotional Ideas (Kalena) - Kalena will price buttons, luggage tags, and flash drives
Proposed Addition to the Mission Statement - State that OSLC endeavors to have a minimal-coupling methodology where it maximizes opportunity for integration. Jim thought this really wasn’t a vision thing since we ought not to limit what others can do. This type of message can be announced and discussed in forums, etc. Also noted was that there’s a open-services.net discussion on this very subject.
- ACTION - Kalena will check with Nelson and Jim as to what was suppose to be discussed at the Comm WG
Scorecard - What are our goals? Why do we want to track things on the community?