index / Automation Meetings / This page
Time: 11:00AM Eastern US (Currently 3pm UTC, 5pm CET)
Actions from previous meetings
Tim Fressinger, Steve Speicher, John Arwe, Ian Green, Martin Pain
- Approved minutes of meeting on 2014-08-14
- Ian.II.4.1 - Remove normative rendering, leave the text a plain English (non-normative) comment. Add a normative text to the same effect in the “Re-use by domain specifications” section.
- Ian.II.5.1 - Change the phrase “currently available” to “available at time response was created”.
- Ian.II.6.1 - Resolve with changing “Interaction patterns’ final status” title to “Final status of execution”.
- Ian.II.6.2 - Resolved as proposed by Ian.
- Ian.II.6.3 - Resolved by replacing with “the pattern’s recognition rule” (singular)
- Resolved that the “don’t cherry pick” discussion we had last time was not limited to http:Requests, it’s all the bindings’ subsidiary requests as well.
- Ian.II.6.5 - Resolved as proposed by Ian.
- Ian.II.6.6 - Resolved by adding non-normative note as proposed by Martin.
- Ian.II.7.3 - Proposal 7.3: Resolved by change formatting of text to match other non-normative notes.
- Resolved with no change: Ian.II.4.2, Ian.II.6.5, Ian.II.7.1, Ian.II.7.2
Review Meeting Minutes 2014/08/14:
Approved. No objections.
(Agenda for this meeting to be corrected to contain correct link).
Automation 2.1 & Actions
Proposal to remove normative test from section mentioned in comment 4.1. And to add a comment with equivalent effect to section “re-use by domain specifications”.
No objections - proposal passed
Proposal 4.2 resolved with no change
On the 4.1 case, I think we also agreed to de-normative the rendering in the spec to clarify that those stmts are not about “compliance” with Actions, they’re best practices.
Proposal 5.1 change the word “currently available” to “available at time response was created” (or words to that effect, appropriate to the context)
Proposal 6.1: Resolve with replacing to “Final status of execution”
Proposal 6.2: Resolved as proposed by Ian
Proposal 6.3: Resolved by replacing with “the pattern’s recognition rule” (singular).
Also resolved by discussion back about multiple values (cherry-picking discussion) applies to all interaction patterns.
In other words, the “don’t cherry pick” discussion we had last time was not limited to http:Requests, it’s all the bindings’ subsidiary requests as well
Proposal 6.4: Resolved without change.
Proposal 6.5: Resolved as proposed by Ian.
Proposal 6.6: Resolved by adding non-normative note as proposed by Martin.
Proposal 7.1: Resolved without change.
Proposal 7.2: Resolved without change.
Steve Speicher left
Proposal 7.3: Resolved by change formatting of text (remove red color) to match other non-normative notes
Other Proposals to be discussed on next meeting.
Availability: Move to OASIS, review of latest spec draft when move is done.
Availability: Will only introduce one new type of action, which will be a state transition action (in the sense of a finite state machine), identifying that the target state is on each action through both a predicate and the human-readable title. (This is mentioned here because of the similarity with other intended uses of Actions, in case we want to have a general solution. No interest was expressed in a general solution at this time.)
Next meeting: Next week (2014/08/28)