index / Automation Meetings / This page
Time: 11:00AM Eastern US (Currently 3pm UTC, 4pm CET)
- Automation Specification Version 2.0 Issues
- POST-FINALIZATION-7 RESOLVED, ACTION REQUIRED - Last updated 16 Dec 2013. JA proposed that we change the wording from “The value may be an RDF literal or a resource. If the value type is a RDF literal, then it Should be a RDF typed literal.” to “The value may be an RDF literal or a resource. If the value is a RDF literal, then it Should be a RDF typed literal.” in ParameterInstance’s
rdf:value property description.
- Main agenda items:
- Review 13 March minutes - 1 resolution was passed (in addition to approval of minutes).
- 11:10 - Automation 2.1 discussion
- Contributing spec and scenarios to OASIS
- What format? Saved HTML page? PDF? Cleaned up to remove navigation etc?
- With or without red text?
- Actions 2.0 - What’s still outstanding?
- Martin to clean up example odt document.
- Item carried over on bottom of previous agendas: Best practice for inline/referenced resources (or a combination)?
- Anything else?
- Vocab document 2.1 update
- Item carried over on bottom of previous agendas: New rdf:type URI for template creation dialogs
- 11:20 - “Availability” phase 1 scope - which scenarios will be included in the first round of Availability specifications work?
- It would be useful to split scenarios in to abstract/generic flows, which do not talk about the solution, and then a separate example flow that demonstrates how this can be achieved.
- Additional scenarios have been mentioned - are they still intended to be contributed?
- 11:55 - Workgroup business
- OASIS Automation TC launch
- The TC has launched, as is meetign again next Tuesday to discuss the next round of scenarios.
- The first version of the Availability specification will remain in this working group.
- Next meeting 3rd March
Actions from previous meetings
- John - To talk to people in Tivoli for SM about interest in Availability spec.
Martin, Umberto, John, Tim, Juergen
OSLC Automation 2.1 specs will contribute to OASIS TC
Vocabulary updates are done
First cut at split of auto request from fixed body will be discussed on the mailing list
We’ll discuss availability scenarios in the next meeting