index / Automation Meetings / This page
Time: 11:00AM Eastern US (Currently 3pm UTC, 4pm CET)
- Automation Specification Version 2.0 Issues
- POST-FINALIZATION-7 OPEN - Last updated 16 Dec 2013. JA proposed that we change the wording from “The value may be an RDF literal or a resource. If the value type is a RDF literal, then it Should be a RDF typed literal.” to “The value may be an RDF literal or a resource. If the value is a RDF literal, then it Should be a RDF typed literal.” in ParameterInstance’s
rdf:value property description.
- POST-FINALIZATION-8 OPENED and RESOLVED - 6 Mar 2014 - On the vocabulary wiki page the “in RDFS format” link is to itself, not to the rdf/xml file. Mailing list thread
- POST-FINALIZATION-9 OPENED and RESOLVED - 6 Mar 2014 - The vocabulary rdf/xml file incorrectly defines the inputParameter property on the URI “http://open-services.net/ns/auto#initialParameter”. Mailing list thread
- POST-FINALIZATION-10 OPENED and RESOLVED - 6 Mar 2014 - The vocabulary rdf/xml file incorrectly defines the “passed” state on the URI “http://open-services.net/ns/auto#pass”. Mailing list thread
- POST-FINALIZATION-11 OPENED and RESOLVED - 6 Mar 2014 - The vocabulary rdf/xml file incorrectly defines the “outputParameter” property on the URI “http://open-services.net/ns/auto#additionalParameter”. Mailing list thread
- Main agenda items:
- Review 6 March minutes - 2 resolutions were passed.
- 11:10 - Automation 2.1 discussion
- OSLC Actions - red text in Core spec and Automation 2.1 spec.
- 11:35 - “Availability” phase 1 scope - which scenarios will be included in the first round of Availability specifications work?
- 11:55 - Workgroup business
- OASIS Automation TC launch 25th March
- Next meeting 20th March
- Items for later phases/meetings:
- Action resources 2.0 - Best practice for inline/referenced resources (or a combination)?
- Vocab document 2.1 update - New rdf:type URI for template creation dialogs
Actions from previous meetings
- John - To talk to people in Tivoli for SM about interest in Availability spec.
Martin, John A, Jurgen, Tim, Umberto, Steve S
- Automation 2.0 issues discussed
- Minutes approved
- Topic: Actions
- Worked through agenda items and covered left over items
- On red text items:
- Leave cardinality as-is (zero to many)
- Comment #3: John will check whether resource shape is needed
- Comment #4: John will provide example on usage by end of this week
- Appendix D: List incomplete, John misses Tear down action verb - same true for Examples
- Resource Definition Tables: Steve suggested to provide section explaining new terms in human readable form
- Topic: Availability scope
- Jurgen suggests that we include all scenarios defined so far. The first two are the basic functionality, which support the second two that drive the value.
- JH to add “cancel” variation to start/stop scenarios, or some other way of distinguishing stop from cancel.
- JH to add a scenario to decrease or increase the redundancy level of a workload.
- JH & Tim to consider writing a generic flow for the start & stop scenario.
- After these addressed, we will consider all these scenarios for being in scope.
- Topic: OASIS
- Question about joining OASIS & enterprise affiliation
- MP proposed resolution from agenda. No objections. Resolution passed.