index / Automation Meetings / This page
Time: 11:00AM Eastern US (Currently 4pm UTC)
- Main agenda items:
- Review 27 Feb minutes
- Automation 2.1 discussion
- OSLC Actions
- Proposal: That we remove the Action
oslc:StateTransitionAction. See mailing list thread and many responses (Jan, Feb, Mar). - SS
- Proposal: That we remove all Action
rdf:type values other than
oslc_auto:TeardownAction, as there are no scenarios requiring them. - MP
- “Availability” update?
- Workgroup business
- OASIS Automation TC launch 25th March
- Next meeting 13th March
- Items for later phases/meetings:
- Action resources 2.0 - Best practice for inline/referenced resources (or a combination)?
- Vocab document 2.1 update - New rdf:type URI for template creation dialogs
Actions from previous meetings
- John - To talk to people in Tivoli for SM about interest in Availability spec.
Martin Pain, Tim Friessinger, Umberto Caselli, John Arwe, Steve Speicher
- 27 Feb minutes approved
- That we remove the Action
oslc:StateTransitionAction. See mailing list thread and many responses (Jan, Feb, Mar).
- That we remove all Action
rdf:type values other than
oslc_auto:TeardownAction, as there are no scenarios requiring them.
- Approval of last meeting’s minutes. No objections.
- First proposal seconded by JA. No objections. Resolution passed.
- Discussion of second proposal.
- Removes types from Core specification. oslc_auto:TeardownAction remains in automation specification.
- Availability work is likely to have some action types that it requires, and that may be candidates for reuse by other domains. But when the Availability work gets to that stage it can propose them as additions to the Core Actions vocabulary.
- There is a comment in the specification that other domains should consult Core before defining common action types in their own namespaces - this should remain, especially as we now have only one sub-type available for reuse.
- Proposal seconded by SS. No objections. Resolution passed.
- Availability - next step is defining scope (which scenarios will be supported) in the first round of specification work.
- Tim & Jurgen to prepare for this for a future meeting.
- AOB - none
- OASIS OSLC Automation TC launch 25th March
- Deadline for new members with voting rights for first meeting is 1 week beforehand.
- Discussion about submitting OSLC Automation 2.1 to TC
- Consensus of those present that we should submit it at first meeting (or at some time early in the TC’s life), and then let finalization happen in parallel in this working group, submitting any changes back to the OASIS TC. The OASIS OSLC Automation TC is unlikely to work on 3.0 specification for some time - it will likely start with discussing scenarios for Automation 3.0, and will also likely wait for Core 3.0.
- Martin to email this to the list and add a formal proposal to the agenda for next meeting.