- OSLC Actions
- Feedback from anyone who wasn’t following the recent changes
- Changes still to be made following Martin & John’s discussion
Attended: Martin, Steve, Tim
Apologies: John A, Umberto, Juergen, Lin
- Martin reiterated a previous comment from John that the OSLC Actions work may be of use to the Availability work.
- Martin confirmed that the intention is to submit the Core OSLC Actions specification as a formal submission to either the Core WG or the Core TC at OASIS.
- Most likely the OSLC Core TC at OASIS, but we might email the open-services.net Core 2.0 WG first, as we have called it “Actions 2.0”, to give anyone there who isn’t at OASIS a chance to feedback on the target SDO or version number first.
- Martin said that he hoped it would be before the end of March that it is ready to submit, but implementations to verify it will not be until after then.
- No one had any feedback on the recent changes.
- As no one present was up-to-date on the changes, the discussion of the changes still to be made was not deemed useful.