Agenda 6 March
- Updates on participation
- New issues (see here)
- RM Vocabulary document not up-to-date
- Approach to adopting V3
- Review of V3 status? Clarification of V3 Timelines - “Finalization Draft by 1h2013”.
- Impact on OSLC RM V2.0? How can we provide some guidance to teams considering V3 adoption?
- Scenario development
- Requirement Hierarchy
- Hierarchical representation of requirements - Ordered n-ary trees?
- Creation and management of QM resources that qualify. Bulk resource handling? Propose to document these RM/QM scenarios. Demo of similar capability in DOORS/RQM?
- Creation and management of CM resources that implement or realize
- Elaboration with AM resources
- How to make progress with Eclipse Lyo?
Attendees and Minutes
Jim, Dominic, Michael, Ian, Clyde
Jim: customer visibility - suggestion to reach out to those have customer visibility. (Field and support teams. Here’s how your customer can benefit from participation in the workgroups.) Sales teams, ISSR etc. Clyde: ISD are more likely participate in the details. Jim: should the scenario development be done in across the lifecycle? Michael: put up a skeleton on the wiki and get someone to lead it.
Action: Ian to fix the RDFS document. (Mike to let Ian know the process.)
Action: Mike: Guidance or goal on backwards compatibility of the V3 specification. Need an RM page that documents issues/questions on sub-scenarios that might be affected by actual or proposed change.
Action: Jim to provide update on the linking direction.
Clyde: requests to create and copy modules query over modules.
Action: Ian to articulate the scenarios for RM/QM. Clyde: what about the PLE scenarios?
Mike: sample consumes for RRC and DOORS. Rm coverage in the test suite. Could do with a reference implementation for RM based on OSLC4j.