- Resource model for “specification”. In DOORS, RRC and DOORS Next Generation, these are called “modules”. (Other vendors?)
- We did some work on this during V2.0 development (as “requirements organization” here). I’ve started a new page for discussion of this topic RmResourceHierarchies.
- Link Control. This is contentious!
- As an administrator, I want to be able to constrain the links that can be created between lifecycle resources, so that I
can more readily manage and analyse my resources.
- As a application engineer, I want to be able to constrain the links that can be created between lifecycle resources in the domain of my application.
- Industry Vocabulary.
- As an automotive user, I would like to have a standard vocabulary with which to describe my ISO 26262 development process.
- Safety Goals, System Requirements, User Requirements, etc.
- Application Development.