- Review of Draft spec
- Do we want to spell out cleansing/population rules ?
- How much detail do we want to spec out for Path , StorageVolume given that no one is using these resources yet ?
- How do we want to record the naming rules currently spelled out un der “additional requirements” ?
- Other topics as time allows
attendees : Tuan Dang, John Arwe, Martine Wedlake, Joe Ross
- Questions on amount of details in resource description
- Continue to try out different formats for the spec.
- Agreed by participants that the rendering of the spec can be changed after finalization if the changes are not normative
- Need to explain the semantics if a naming property is not present
- re-phrase or remove note: at the beginning of the additional requirements section.
- Discussion on StorageVolume
- (Tuan) may treat as a crtv resource only, no naming rule defined for this version of the spec
- (Wedlake) may need a FileSystem resource. Will handle via a new scenario