OSLC Communications User Group June 13, 2017
- Community Updates (Brian)
- Brian, Rainer, and Andreas Keis met in Munich
- Purpose to talk about purpose of OSLC, new site, and so on
- Notes at http://open-services.net/wiki/communications/Munich-Meeting-2017-06-06/
- New site (Brian)
- Slides sent to meeting invitees yesterday, to be presented to StC
Payment of Current OSLC Community Site (Brian) - Currently waiting for reply from Cathie at OASIS to take over this payment.
OSLC Member Spending Section (Mark)
Has this been discussed and signed off at StC level yet? (Mark)
OSLC Community Update - Proposed agenda topics:
- OSLC Specification Status
- Extending our OSLC community to new areas
- 10 Year Anniversary
- Call to Action for community members
OSLC Open Source Options?
Datasheet Update (Kalena)
From last meeting: Kalena to reach out to Jane to see if we have the source of the document. Kalena will also work on the updates Rainer and Mark submitted.
2017 Events - Are there any others we should have a presence?
- Tasktop Connect (October) added (Rainer)
Promotional Ideas (Brian)
Proposed Addition to the Mission Statement
- From last meeting” : State that OSLC endeavors to have a minimal-coupling methodology where it maximizes opportunity for integration. Jim thought this really wasn’t a vision thing since we ought not to limit what others can do. This type of message can be announced and discussed in forums, etc. Also noted was that there’s a open-services.net discussion on this very subject.
- From last meeting” : ACTION - Kalena will check with Nelson and Jim as to what was suppose to be discussed at the Comm WG