HistoryViewLinks to this page Revision from: 2017 June 9 | 07:00 am
This is the revision from 2017 June 9 at 07:00 amView the current live version of the article.

OSLC Communications User Group June 13, 2017


  • Community Updates (Brian)

    • New site (Brian)
    • Payment of Current OSLC Community Site (Brian) - Currently waiting for reply from Cathie at OASIS to take over this payment.
  • OSLC Member Spending Section (Mark)

    • Has this been discussed and signed off at StC level yet? (Mark)
  • OSLC Community Update - Proposed agenda topics:

    • OSLC Specification Status
    • Extending our OSLC community to new areas
    • 10 Year Anniversary
    • Call to Action for community members
    • OSLC Open Source Options?
  • Datasheet Update (Kalena)

    • From last meeting: Kalena to reach out to Jane to see if we have the source of the document. Kalena will also work on the updates Rainer and Mark submitted.
  • 2017 Events - Are there any others we should have a presence?

    • Tasktop Connect (October) added (Rainer)
    • Promotional Ideas (Brian)
  • Proposed Addition to the Mission Statement

    • From last meeting” : State that OSLC endeavors to have a minimal-coupling methodology where it maximizes opportunity for integration. Jim thought this really wasn’t a vision thing since we ought not to limit what others can do. This type of message can be announced and discussed in forums, etc. Also noted was that there’s a open-services.net discussion on this very subject.
    • From last meeting” : ACTION - Kalena will check with Nelson and Jim as to what was suppose to be discussed at the Comm WG