August 13, 2015 - Communication Work Group Kickoff
- Welcome and Introduction\Motivation
- Charter, Principles and Operating Procedures
- Chair, Meeting Schedule, Name, Charter, Recruiting
- Brainstorming on Communication User Group Top Goals for 2015
- List of Communication Venues: Website, forums, social media, etc
- Events including Webcasts
- Propose OSLC member recruiting activities
- Propose/prepare OSLC alliances activities with other organization
Attendees: Ginny Ghezzo (IBM), Mark Schulte(Boeing), Jim Amsden(IBM), Rainer Ersch(Siemens), Bill Chown (Mentor Graphic)
- Update Charter (Bill Chown) - Refresh the OSLC Communication User Group Charter
- Ongoing Meetings (Ginny Ghezzo) - Meetings will be Second Tuesday of the month at 11:00 EST. Ginny will add a webmeeting and publish the .ics for ease of adding to calendars.
- Recruit Additional participants to the CommWG (All) - Ginny will write up a Blog and post the results to the forum, the mailing list, linkedIn and Twitter. Encourage everyone to use it to recruit others.
- GPDIS SubTeam (Bill, Mark, Ginny) - Create a subgroup to work on plans and results of the September meeting.