Please join us on Wednesday, February 20 at 11am Eastern (8am Pacific / 4pm GMT / 5pm CET) for the latest in the OSLC Community Webcast series, “OSLC Steering Committee Community Update”.
Date & Time
Wednesday, 20 February 2013 11:00am Eastern Time (8:00am Pacific / 4:00pm GMT / 5:00pm CET)
The webcast will be about an hour, including the presentations and time for questions.
If you can’t make it, we’ll post the recording as soon as it’s available.
Watch it live
Watch live at the IBM SmartCloud Event site.
The web conference will have the information to listen to the audio.
The OSLC Steering Committee will take a look back at what’s happened since their first meeting in June of 2012, discuss the present state of OSLC, and take a look ahead at what’s next for OSLC.
- Rainer Ersch, Senior Research Scientist at Siemens
- David Ingram, Executive Principal at Accenture
- Andreas Keis, Manager, Software Engineering at EADS Innovation Works UK
- Mik Kersten, CEO of Tasktop
- Bola Rotibi, Research Director at Creative Intellect
- John Wiegand, Distinguished Engineer and Chief Architect for IBM Rational (Chairman)