With general agreement to the new governance model, the first meeting of the OSLC Steering Committee is set to take place on Sunday, June 3 from 4-6 PM. It will be a face-to-face meeting in Orlando, FL, near the IBM Innovate conference.
The agenda for this meeting has been finalized, as have all the “founding” Steering Committee members:
- David Ingram, Senior Executive, Tools, Strategy, and Vision at Accenture
- Bola Rotibi, Research Director at Creative Intellect
- Andreas Keis, Manager, Software Engineering at EADS Innovation Works UK
- Rainer Ersch, Senior Research Scientist at Siemens
- Mik Kersten, CEO of Tasktop
- John Wiegand, Distinguished Engineer and Chief Architect for IBM Rational
If you are attending Innovate 2012, you'll have a chance to meet the whole Steering Committee at the OSLC Hospitality Suite.
Hope to see you there!