IBM Rational Asset Manager offers a definitive library to help organizations manage and govern the business and technical assets involved in software and systems delivery. An asset is one or more published workproducts shared or referenced across the organization that meet a recurring business or technical need, and have a positive economic value to the enterprise.
The documentation has a list of supported OSLC specifications and operations.
Compatible producers on the left; compatible consumers on the right.
Hover over, focus, or tap any node for more details.
The following products can output one or more specifications that IBM Rational Asset Manager can consume.
- Accept360 Details
- agosense.requirements Details
- Atlassian JIRA Details
- Borland StarTeam Details
- Bugzilla Details
- CA Clarity Details
- Context SDM Details
- Edgewall Software Trac Details
- Enterprise Architect 11 Details
- FusionForge Tracker Details
- Gerrit Details
- Git Details
- HP Application Lifecycle Management Details
- HP Quality Center Details
- IBM Rational Change Details
- IBM Rational ClearQuest Details
- IBM Rational DOORS Details
- IBM Rational Quality Manager Details
- IBM Rational Requirements Composer Details
- IBM Rational Requisite Pro Details
- IBM Rational Rhapsody Design Manager Details
- IBM Rational Software Architect Design Manager Details
- IBM Rational System Architect Details
- IBM Rational System Architect Design Manager Details
- IBM Rational Team Concert Details
- IBM Rational TestManager Details
- Jama Details
- Mantis Bug Tracker Details
- Microsoft SharePoint Details
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server Details
- ModelBus Details
- Polarion ALM Details
- Polarion Requirements Details
- PTC Integrity Details
- Rally Details
- Salesforce Details
- Serena Dimensions CM Details
- SYNECT Details
- ThoughtWorks Mingle Details
- VersionOne Details
- Visure Requirements Details
We make no guarantees about compliance with any specification.