This wiki is locked. Future workgroup activity and specification development must take place at our new wiki. For more information, see this blog post about the new governance model and this post about changes to the website.
-- GrayBachelor - 24 Jan 2012
OSLC PLM Workgroup working meeting

Date: Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Time: 11:00 PM Eastern, 8:00 AM Pacific, 5:00 PM Zurich (contact RainerE or Gray Bachelor if you'd like to participate)

Previous minutes: PlmMeeting170112


1. Welcome and Intro

2. Lyo prototyping update

3. Discussion on Linktypes

4.Roadmap prep

5. Summary and Close

Previous Action Items:

David to arrange discussion with Nick on feedback on proposals

David to arrange demo of relevant capability

Next meetings:

Jan 31 -2012 Roadmap

Minutes and notes

1. Lyo prototyping

Note that CR versioning is optional - not available in some CM tools

Assume The CR version carries the richer and more specific properties , some are inherited from the base resource

2. Linktypes and which resource we prefer to link to

CR with Product

affectsPlanItem is vague and better approaches identify affectedItem, problemItem and solutionItem

Req and AM elaboratedBy is better served by SysML? /UML refines, refinedBy (Check this

3. Discuss Roadmap items

1) Feedback on application of existing Final specs - simpification

2) Updates following feedback towards Proposed Specs for Core and PLM

2a) approach to adopt additional existing ind std propeties and linktypes
how to apply e.g. SysML? Trace within existing (e.g. RM) and newly proposed Specs

2a) Web meeting walkthrough of the draft proposals

3) Beautiful RDF (minimum and sufficicent

4) Interlock and alignment into the OSLC V3 Spec activities

4a) impacts of new or emerging specs or application experience e.g. JIS, RELM

4b) SCM Spec application and updates

9) next scenarios

9a) e.g. for EC projects CESAR, iFEST and others with KTH, EADS etc

9b) high value example of heterogenous multi-server queries for traceability

10) Lyo update or extensions needed to support the core extensions proposals10a) SVN integration using SCM Spec then to PLM Spec

11) Applying the new Lyo SDK

ACTION: Gray to feed PLM WG Roadmap items to raw V3 list (Steve Speicher)

ACTION: Gray to organise RTC-Lyo integration Mon 30th at 9ET

ACTION: Gray to organise update to Core and PLM about web site updates and Spec build and examples

ACTION: Gray to prepare 31st meeting with Rainer

Community Updates

Core Spec Items
PLM Spec Items
Backup and references e.g. Links:

Assigned scenario owners:

Assigned specification owners

Workgroup members

Attendees: Gray Bachelor, Mike Loeffler, David Honey

Regrets: Steve Speicher, Rainer Ersch

Nick Crossley, Mike Fiedler,

Topic revision: r1 - 24 Jan 2012 - 17:22:27 - GrayBachelor
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Copyright � by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Contributions are governed by our Terms of Use
Ideas, requests, problems regarding this site? Send feedback