This wiki is locked. Future workgroup activity and specification development must take place at our new wiki. For more information, see this blog post about the new governance model and this post about changes to the website.

Date: Wednesday, 6 September 2012

Time: 1:00 PM Eastern, 10:00 AM Pacific, 7:00 PM Zurich (contact SteveSpeicher if you'd like to participate)

Previous minutes: CmMeetings20120830


Recurring agenda items:
  • Community & Implementation updates
  • Specification Issues Review CmSpecV2Issues
Main agenda items: Assigned scenario owners: Assigned specification owners Previous Action Items:
  • VijayAggarwal to complete list of ITOpsToDev scenarios and prioritize
  • SteveSpeicher - take feedback from Andre around implementation guidance wiki page, etc
  • SteveSpeicher - 2010 / CM 2.0 Retrospective - review action items from last meeting
  • SofiaYeung - State transitions between hierarchies of CRs - Sofia to draft some scenarios
  • SofiaYeung - needs to do batch updating of CRs. This has been discussed off and on, and there are
Next meetings:

Invitees: SamPadgett, SteveSpeicher, SofiaYeung, RobertElves, SamitMehta, VincentPhan? , BrianSteele, EricRoy, VijayAggarwal, DaveSteinberg, MichaelFiedler


Attendees: SamPadgett, SteveSpeicher, VincentPhan? , BrianSteele

Community Updates:

Main Agenda:

  • Meeting with ArthurRyman on severity/priority options moved to Monday.
  • SteveSpeicher: Since last meeting, I've updated the draft to include supporting scenarios and added MUST/SHOULD/MAY.
  • More CmPropsSeverityPriority draft updates from working session.

-- SamPadgett - 06 Sep 2012

Topic revision: r3 - 13 Sep 2012 - 17:00:00 - SamPadgett
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platform Copyright � by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Contributions are governed by our Terms of Use
Ideas, requests, problems regarding this site? Send feedback