[oslc-website] unfortunate search engine behavior with tutorial

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 1 07:53:43 EDT 2011

Google for +"oslc:resourceType" site:open-services.net
yields a hit in the tutorial
Tutorial for OSLC
open-services.net/tutorial/ - Cached
(6)--> <oslc:hintWidth>60em</oslc:hintWidth> <oslc:resourceType <! ...
Nina notes the oslc:resourceType (7) with a value that indicates that the
dialog is for ...

Actually opening that link and searching the resulting page for the quoted
string does not find it... I think because of the display technology
(using JS to selectively display based on topic selected).  I can find no
"show all" link on the Tutorial TOC, so there is no obvious way to find
the actual context of the hits.  Seems like this will also be an issue for
anyone that wants to see the entire thing in one go generally (to print to
pdf/paper, as an example).