[oslc-website] OSLC wiki and domain working group landing page suggestions

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 30 12:04:23 EDT 2011

Is this forum limited to just forward facing open-services.net non-wiki
site?  I don't think so.

I think we should look at defining a domain page as the "standard" or
"guide" for others to reference.  I think CM and Core should be those.  I
like John's suggestion as well.

It would also be very upfront and clear on a few things:
- status of the working group (think a graphic with 4 phases with one
highlighted with the current phase it is in)
- minimal description of the domain (RmHome may be an example that perhaps
needs some work)
- consistent way of showing roadmap/plans
- who the implementors are
- membership (as John stated), affiliations, leader, etc

Other ideas