[oslc-website] [oslc] Your blogs and other content about OSLC

Michael Hüttermann michael at huettermann.net
Tue Jun 7 09:05:27 EDT 2011

 Hello,

 great new site, congrats! Maybe you'll find some place for "further
 references", books, sources, or similar ... I've written a book on ALM
 (that also discusses OSLC), and perhaps it would be of value to link it
 somewhere or find any other synergies. The book is "Agile ALM", Manning.
 Thank you.

 Regards
 Michael

--