[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Meetings at Interconnect

Schulte, Mark D mark.d.schulte at boeing.com
Wed Jan 14 14:40:40 EST 2015

I was putting together the slides I needed to contribute to a presentation at Interconnect and it is on Monday afternoon.  I left a bullet point in there to plug the Integrations Patterns effort and if it turns out that this will be something we do later in the week, let me know and I'll mention it there to encourage participation and raise awareness.

Mark D. Schulte, Associate Technical Fellow
Systems, Software, PLM & ESML Engineering
Boeing Defense Systems
Insite<https://insite.web.boeing.com/culture/displayUserProfile.do?profileId=5763>
Office: +1 314-777-7331