[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Community participant change for company VIRTUAL VEHICLE

Ersch, Rainer rainer.ersch at siemens.com
Mon Jan 5 09:48:34 EST 2015

Dear Christian and Beate,
first I'd like to welcome you to our OSLC community and thank you for the message regarding the change in participation.
In addition, I'd like to thank, Stefan, for his great contribution and hope he will stay in touch with us also in his new position.
Please find the answers to your questions regarding Stefan's membership below, before I'll come to the new membership.

The Requirements Working group on open-services.net will be migrated to a Technical Committee (TC) with OASIS.
After this is completed, the working group on open-services.net will be closed and that bylaws will no longer apply.
The TC on OASIS will be governed by the OASIS membership Policies and Guidelines [2] and the OASIS-OSLC Rules of Procedures [3]
which require an OASIS membership to participate. For the period until the TC is created on OASIS, it does not make a lot of sense
to sign the agreement with the "old" bylaws on open-services.net, but become a member of OASIS. We would very much like to see you
there and are looking forward to your contributions. If you need help with the membership please let me know, and I'm more than happy
to assist you.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Bye and have a nice day
Rainer Ersch
Member of the OASIS-OSLC Steering Committee

-----------------------

Does Virtual Vehicle have to take any further steps?
         No further steps are needed.
- What will be Mr. Paschke status in the community from no own?
      He will be as if he never registered, his previous registration will be archived.
- Will Mr. Paschke remain in the Requirements Management Working Group as an individual or will he be removed?
      Removed per bylaws [1]
- Does Mr. Paschke personally need to take any further steps?
      No.  Though if he would like to participate, he would have to register
[1]: http://open-services.net/bylaws/#membership
[2]: https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines
[3]: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/49183/OSLC%20MS%20ROP%20-%20Board%20%20Approved%202013-5-1.pdf
[4]: https://www.oasis-open.org/join/categories-dues