[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Community participant change for company VIRTUAL VEHICLE

Kaiser, Christian Christian.Kaiser at v2c2.at
Fri Dec 19 04:42:07 EST 2014

Dear OSLC Steering Committee Members!

My name is Christian Kaiser, working at Virtual Vehicle. My company is a member of
the NON OASIS community at open-services.net. One of our employees, namely 'Stefan Paschke',
is leaving Virtual Vehicle and will no longer represent Virtual Vehicle regarding OSLC.

As I recall from the Members Agreement and Requirements Management Workgroup Participation Agreement the
steering committee needs to be informed about such changes. I hope I have the correct representatives
in the loop.

We are now a team of 2 employees representing Virtual Vehicle from now on in the community: Beate Herbst and Christian Kaiser.
We are already registered.

Would you please exchange the name of Stefan Paschke from the Requirements management working members (http://open-services.net/workgroups/requirements-management/) with our names? We've printed the Requirements Management Workgroup Participation Agreement form and sent it to our managing director, as soon as it is signed we will finish the participation process.

With regard to the leave of Stefan Paschke:

Does Virtual Vehicle have to take any further steps?

- What will be Mr. Paschke status in the community from no own?
- Will Mr. Paschke remain in the Requirements Management Working Group as an individual or will he be removed?
- Does Mr. Paschke personally need to take any further steps?

Thanks!

Kind Regards,
 Christian Kaiser

DI Christian Kaiser
Researcher / Area Information & Process Management

VIRTUAL VEHICLE
Kompetenzzentrum - Das virtuelle Fahrzeug Forschungsgesellschaft mbH

Inffeldgasse 21/A, 8010 Graz, Austria
phone:    +43 316 873 9827
fax:         +43 316 873 9002
christian.kaiser at v2c2.at<mailto:christian.kaiser at v2c2.at>
www.v2c2.at<http://www.v2c2.at/>

Company name: Kompetenzzentrum - Das virtuelle Fahrzeug Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
Legal form: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Head Office: A-8010 Graz, Inffeldgasse 21/A
Commercial register no.: 224755y
Commercial register court: Landesgericht für ZRS Graz
UID: ATU54713500