[Oslc-steeringcommittee] 15-day Public Review for Product Life Cycle Support V1.0

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 6 16:16:05 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

I think what you reference is different than the OMG UML Testing Profile.
I had a look at it back in February/March and can only find my initial
response (included at end of my signature).  I don't think my final
response was much different than below.   Base on TestIF is does state a
design goal as supporting UTP.

OMG Specs:
UML Testing Profile -> http://www.omg.org/spec/UTP/
Test Interchange Format ->  http://www.omg.org/spec/TestIF/

I'm not sure I have the contacts, I was just making the connection between
what we have seen.
Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net