[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Minutes posted for the August meeting

Schulte, Mark D mark.d.schulte at boeing.com
Thu Sep 5 10:28:40 EDT 2013

I believe that I had the following action item from the last meeting.

  1.  to look into share the vendors we've been speaking to about supporting OSLC with the StC
I think, or at least I meant to convey that this is a goal of ours - to work with key vendors of systems and software engineering tools in adopting this integration approach between tools that we leverage.  We have identified some of these tools to date but the only one we have actively engaged in discussions with to date has been Siemens.  I think the people we are working with are in this area --> Siemens Industry Sector, Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc. and we are talking to them about integration needs around TcU.  I'll try to let you know when other discussions unfold.