[Oslc-steeringcommittee] OSLC Connect 2013

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Mon May 27 14:49:42 EDT 2013

For the June 7 meeting [1], 10 minutes has been reserved for an update on
OSLC Connect [2].

While it may not be possible fore the Communications UG to provide such an
update on the 7th, given the discussion on this thread (and in Bola's reply
[3]), I do think the following makes sense:
1. Provide John's summary [4] as guidance to the Communications UG.
2. Request that they provide a written update, including plan, by the end
of June
3. If an interim written update can be made available by May 31, discuss it
in the June 7 meeting.

Please respond with a "+1" if you support this plan, or comment with any
concerns or alterations.
(4 of 6 +1s are required to pass this motion.)

Thank you.

[1]: http://open-services.net/wiki/steering-committee/1306-StC-Meeting/
[2]: http://open-services.net/wiki/steering-committee/1306-StC-Meeting/#A4
[3]:
http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-steeringcommittee_open-services.net/2013-May/000204.html
[4]:
http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-steeringcommittee_open-services.net/2013-May/000202.html

Best regards,

 Sean                                                                                IBM
 Kennedy

 OSLC
 Community
 Development
 Leader for
 IBM
 Rational

 Operations
 Coordinator
 for the
 OSLC
 Steering
 Committee

 Phone:      +1-905-413-4385                       8200 Warden Ave

 Fax:        +1-905-413-4850                       Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7

 Email:      seanpk at ca.ibm.com                     D1/R0A/8200/MKM

 LinkedIn:   http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanpk     Canada

             OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired  http://open-services.net
             by the web