[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Opportunity: webcast to the CSCC community

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Thu May 23 14:45:16 EDT 2013

Hi Rainer,

I agree we should point to our community activities like User Groups.
Having UG leads join is an interesting idea. I wonder if we should also try
to get some WG leads to join, especially for specs that may be relevant to
the CSCC group. (I'll suggest: Core, ChangeMgmt, ConfigMgmt, PerfMon, and
Automation)

Steve already volunteered to participate on the call, if needed.
So let me propose the following format, and we'll start making it happen
unless someone screams:
0. I will confirm the preferred time from the CSCC.
1. One or more StC member will join and speak to slides similar to those
used on the analyst call that Mik presented so well.
2. We'll try to get as many UG/WG leads to join to present 5 minutes on
what their group does.

Best regards,

 Sean                                                                                IBM
 Kennedy

 OSLC
 Community
 Development
 Leader for
 IBM
 Rational

 Operations
 Coordinator
 for the
 OSLC
 Steering
 Committee

 Phone:      +1-905-413-4385                       8200 Warden Ave

 Fax:        +1-905-413-4850                       Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7

 Email:      seanpk at ca.ibm.com                     D1/R0A/8200/MKM

 LinkedIn:   http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanpk     Canada

             OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired  http://open-services.net
             by the web