[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Confidential Draft OASIS Press Release

Carol Geyer carol.geyer at oasis-open.org
Mon May 20 14:41:32 EDT 2013

Rainer,
I'm happy to make all the changes you suggest, althouth, instead of editing
the subhead, I think we should change the first sentence from:

OSLC, a group committed to developing standards that enable software
lifecycle tools to share data, has become the newest ...

to:

OSLC, a group committed to standardizing the way software lifecycle tools
share data, has become the newest ...

Thanks,
Carol