[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Request to Approve OSLC PerformanceMonitoring V2 to transition to Final

Keis, Andreas Andreas.Keis at eads.com
Wed May 15 02:28:55 EDT 2013

+1

From: Oslc-steeringcommittee [mailto:oslc-steeringcommittee-bounces at open-services.net] On Behalf Of Steve K Speicher
Sent: 14 May 2013 19:33
To: oslc-steeringcommittee at open-services.net
Cc: oslc-pm at open-services.net; Arthur Ryman
Subject: [Oslc-steeringcommittee] Request to Approve OSLC PerformanceMonitoring V2 to transition to Final

Hello Steering Committee:

I'm requesting on behalf of the Performance Monitoring Working Group an approval of the OSLC Performance Monitoring V2 specification [1] and a subset of Estimation and Measurement (ESM) V2 specification [2] to transition to final by email.
Note: Since PerfMon needed almost exactly the same vocabulary terms drafted in ESM, they worked with ESM and Core WGs to finalize the needed subset [2].

The Core WG is satisfied with this specification [3], an Implementation Report is available [4], and a Test Suite [5] is in place.

As stated in the Bylaws, a super majority vote is required [6]. Therefore 4 "+1" replies on this thread, are needed to approve the OSLC Performance Monitoring V2 specification. If we do not receive those replies before an upcoming StC meeting, I will request to take some agenda time to cover this.
While 4 "+1" replies are required to approve the Specification, please don't hesitate to add your +1 even if you are the fifth or sixth to do so.

Special thanks to Julianne Bielski (OSLC PerfMon WG Lead), Arthur Ryman (OSLC ESM WG Lead) and the rest of the PerfMon working group for the contributions.

[1]: http://open-services.net/wiki/performance-monitoring/OSLC-Performance-Monitoring-Specification-Version-2.0/ <http://open-services.net/wiki/performance-monitoring/OSLC-Performance-Monitoring-Specification-Version-2.0/>
[2]: http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-pm_open-services.net/2013-March/000119.html <http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-pm_open-services.net/2013-March/000119.html>
[3]: http://open-services.net/wiki/core/Meeting20130410/#Minutes <http://open-services.net/wiki/core/Meeting20130410/#Minutes>
[4]: http://open-services.net/wiki/performance-monitoring/ImplementationReports/ <http://open-services.net/wiki/performance-monitoring/ImplementationReports/>
[5]: http://git.eclipse.org/c/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.testsuite.git/commit/?id=27d4ab2710f28421fdcdc436713b94e7674185f1 <http://git.eclipse.org/c/lyo/org.eclipse.lyo.testsuite.git/commit/?id=27d4ab2710f28421fdcdc436713b94e7674185f1>
[6]: http://open-services.net/bylaws/#steering-committee <http://open-services.net/bylaws/#steering-committee>  "Duties and Responsibilities > SUPER MAJORITY VOTE

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software