[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Press release to announce OASIS OSLC Member Section

Carol Geyer carol.geyer at oasis-open.org
Mon May 13 16:26:11 EDT 2013

​In cooperation with the OSLC Steering Committee, ​
OASIS
​plans to issue a press release to announce the launch of the OSLC Member
Section on Thursday, 30 May.

**Recognition**
​The subhead of the press release will feature:

​Accenture, Bank of America, Boeing, EADS, Eclipse Foundation, Ericsson,
Fujitsu, JPMorgan Chase, Kovair, Mentor Graphics, National Instruments,
Persistent, Red Hat, Siemens, Sodius, Software AG, Swedish Royal Institute
of Technology, Tasktop, Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, and WS02

If you represent one of the organizations above, and you do *not* wish to
be included in the press release, please notify me.

​If your organization is not listed above, and you wish to be included in
this announcement, please contact me.​

**Quotes**
​Each organization involved with OSLC has the option to submit a quote (75
words or less) in support of this announcement. Please email quotes to me
by Tuesday, 28 May. Be sure to include a name and title at your
organization for attribution.

​I'm looking forward to working with you all on this exciting announcement.

Best regards,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
​OASIS ​

Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen