[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Proposal: move up the OASIS press release to May 30

david.e.ingram at accenture.com david.e.ingram at accenture.com
Mon May 13 12:18:09 EDT 2013

Sean, all,

Apologies for the delay. Whilst I do support the idea of targeting 30th May and getting this press release out, however, before casting my vote - I would really like to understand what the suggestion is in the event that not all founding companies had approved messages by that time? I can see a few options here including dropping specific messages and simply mentioning those companies as founding members. Apologies if I missed something.

Thanks,
Dave

David E. Ingram
Managing Director - Technology, Delivery Enablement
Accenture
Email: david.e.ingram at accenture.com<mailto:david.e.ingram at accenture.com>
Direct Dial: +44 (0) 20 7844 7190
Mobile: +44 (0) 7801415128

EA: Renée Fletcher
renee.fletcher at accenture.com<mailto:Renee.fletcher at accenture.com>
Direct Dial: +44 (0)  20 7844 5105

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

Accenture means Accenture (UK) Limited (registered number 4757301), registered in England and Wales with registered address at 30 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3BD.