[Oslc-steeringcommittee] reference document for OSLC Conncect

Ersch, Rainer rainer.ersch at siemens.com
Wed May 8 04:11:18 EDT 2013

Basically, I like the proposal, although it's very challenging timeline.
I'm missing press- and analyst activities during/parallel to the event.
In addition we should also reserve some time for the recent organizational changes
(OASIS MS, new User group concept). This could be done in the panel and/or a dedicated slot.
I would also propose that a StC member should act as a sponsor for the event.
@Bola, is this something you would feel comfortable with?

Bye and have a nice day
Rainer