[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Agenda Updates and HOMEWORK for the June 7 F2F meeting

John Wiegand John_Wiegand at us.ibm.com
Fri May 31 01:00:06 EDT 2013

Sean (and Steering Committee):  Here is my input on the goals for OSLC,
mostly tracking the dimensions outlined below:

OSLC should have
        - diverse and inclusive membership
                We want the CAs, MSFTs and HPs - and over time, whoever is
perceived as the leaders in ALM, PLM, Cloud, ISM, ...
                        growing to Mobile, Social, Big Data, etc
        - technology that is useful (addressing real pain points) and
consumable (easy to understand and apply)
        - a vibrant community, including
                many active contributors and leaders,
                conferences (perhaps many OSLC Connects covering
integration topics as they relate to ALM, PLM, Cloud, ISM, ...),
                user groups "popping up",
                "a world of implementations"