[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Presse Release OSLC MS at OASIS

david.e.ingram at accenture.com david.e.ingram at accenture.com
Fri Jun 21 12:20:08 EDT 2013

Thanks for sharing Rainer and yes this all adds to the momentum.

David E. Ingram
Managing Director – Technology, Delivery Enablement
Accenture
Email: david.e.ingram at accenture.com
Direct Dial: +44 (0) 20 7844 7190
Mobile: +44 (0) 7801415128
EA: Renée Fletcher
renee.fletcher at accenture.com
Direct Dial: +44 (0)  20 7844 5105

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

Accenture means Accenture (UK) Limited (registered number 4757301), registered in England and Wales with registered address at 30 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3BD.