[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Friday meeting

Mik Kersten mik at tasktop.com
Thu Jun 6 20:06:20 EDT 2013

Hi all,

It was great to see so much lively discussion and forward progress around OSLC at Innovate.  I'm now en route back to Vancouver after arriving in Las Vegas early AM in order to do a keynote at the Agile Best Practices West conference, during which I had a good chance to plug OSLC with the same part of the deck that I presented at the Lifecycle Summit last Sunday.

I unfortunately need to miss the 11am-noon portion of tomorrow's meeting, as I need to attend a short parent/teacher conference at my daughter's school.  This is the only slot this week that I could possibly make, and I hope that this does not cause much inconvenience in the meeting schedule.  I'll ask Sean to catch me on on what I miss.

Best,

Mik

--
Dr. @mik_kersten, CEO, http://tasktop.com