[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Interview questions

Ersch, Rainer rainer.ersch at siemens.com
Mon Jul 15 11:16:10 EDT 2013

Hi Sean,
I guess this related to the AI 1 of the last meeting:

1.       Sean: have 1-on-1 discussions with the MS supporters about their goals and interests

All those questions are good and it's great to hear the other members feedback.
As far as I remember this came out of the agenda topic "1. Technical Committee Creation".
If so, I would also recommend to present the "pipeline approach" (overview chart) and explicitly ask for feedback on this
(increments, timeline, preferences for topics, etc.)

Bye and have a nice day
Rainer