[Oslc-steeringcommittee] OSLC: EADS CESAR Video - Concurrent engineering for systems based on OSLC

Ersch, Rainer rainer.ersch at siemens.com
Tue Jan 8 08:49:41 EST 2013

Hi Andreas,
great job - this will definitely make it to my standard OSLC video library.

Bye and have a nice day
Rainer

P.S. what do you mean by "be able to show it at external events"? What can be more public than YouTube?
I like Odile to be named as "primary" advocate for OSLC - How much did you have to twist her arm for that ;-))