[Oslc-steeringcommittee] OSLC: EADS CESAR Video - Concurrent engineering for systems based on OSLC

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 8 08:25:53 EST 2013

Nice work!  I think it does a very good job of describing the problem and
how OSLC is a good solution.

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net

<oslc-steeringcommittee-bounces at open-services.net>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enq1kfgAMGw

> Of course the video has not the same quality / fun factor as the well
known
> south-park like IBM OSLC video, but for us it was important to present
OSLC